Online Extension Lookup
Search by the first few letters of the last name, first name, email address, or by the extension number for any person; or search for any entity such as programs, sub-departments, or departments using the last name field.
You can also conduct a look up on all directory listings related to a specific department to browse through a roster of all the currently listed employees, programs or sub-departments.
Tips on Searching & Dialing
- Can’t find a listing? Try using fewer letters in a field to get more results such as GEO instead of GEOG.
- Search is not case sensitive. Upper or lower case can be used to search.
- Search by only one name at a time; use the name that is most unusual.
- If you are not certain about the spelling, enter a percent sign (%) followed by the sequence of letters that are most probable, then enter a percent sign (%) again. For example using ‘%ar% will find Caren, Caryn, Karen, Karinne, etc.
- If the 5-digit extension begins with a ‘4’, it cannot be dialed from off-campus.
- If the 5-digit extension begins with a '5', it can be dialed from off-campus by preceding it with the 562 area code if necessary, then '98' (i.e., ext. 54111 becomes 562-985-4111).